Welcome to Kanopy! Choose from a wide selection of documentaries, indie films, world cinema, classics, and kid-friendly content, free with your Brampton Library card. Click here to register for a library card.
How to Access
Kanopy can be accessed from any computer or mobile device through a web browser, or through the apps for iOS, Android, and Fire OS. Kanopy is also compatible with several Smart TVs, Roku, and Chromecast. To learn more, visit Mobile & TV Apps.
Create your Kanopy account on a computer
- Visit https://bramptonlibrary.kanopy.com/ in your web browser.
- Select ‘Add Library Card’.Type in your Brampton Library card number, then click ‘Continue’.
- Next, you’ll need to Create Your Account. This can be done in two ways:
- Sign up using your Facebook or Google account.
- Fill out the form with your name, email address, and a password (at least 6 characters long). Once you’re done, click ‘Sign Up’. Check your inbox for an email from Kanopy and click ‘Verify My Email’.
- You’re all set! Start browsing categories or searching for a movie you want to watch.
Create your Kanopy account on a smartphone or tablet
- Download the Kanopy app for iOS (App Store), Android (Google Play), or Fire OS (Amazon App Store). Once the download is complete, open the app on your device.
- Follow the instructions linked below to learn how to create your account:
Help & Support
Visit Kanopy’s Help Centre to learn more.